Liquid Damage Repairs East Grinstead
If you spill any liquid on your phone or drop it into a pool of liquid, then you could end up badly damaging your phone. At MS Fix in East Grinstead, we have many years experience repairing mobile and smartphones that have been damaged due to liquid.
Whether you’ve spilt a pint over your phone or dropped it in a puddle, the first thing that you should do is turn off your phone and remove your battery. Next, dab off any excess liquid so that your phone is as dry as possible. Then, put your phone in a sandwich bag filled with rice for 48 hours. Rice can absorb a lot of the water and may absorb enough liquid to get your phone working again. If not, you will need a professional phone repair company to thoroughly dry, repair and replace any faulty parts. At MS Fix, we can get your phone working properly after it has been damaged by liquid.
If your phone has been damaged by liquid then there are several things that you can do in order to try and save your phone:
- Turn off the phone, remove the battery and SIM card.
- Dry gently with a towel.
- Put the phone in a sandwich bag filled with rice.
- DO NOT push any buttons as this can further push water into the circuits.
- DO NOT use a hairdryer to dry the phone. Again, this can push the water further into the phone.
- Once you have the phone in the bag of rice, try to avoid moving it so that the water doesn’t spread further.
- Wait at least 24 hours (preferably 48 hours) before switching the phone back on.
For more information on the phone liquid damage repairs that we can complete, give us a call today on 07715520306, or send us a message through our contact page.